Menu

What shirts do you wear with yoga pants?

K&Rs Mom

If you want to wear them around the house, maybe run to the library or whatever? I've been wanting a pair, it was my reward for losing 20 lbs, but they're all pretty fitted at the top so I feel like I need a very long shirt, longer than hip-length (I'm definitely not the leggings-as-pants type). I've tried on different sizes & brands, I think this is how they're supposed to fit, so what do people wear on top?

Tunic-type top. Maybe it's just my particular build, but on me, yoga pants are more modest than the type of jeans/pants that are in style right now. I was just trying on some jeans last night because my favorite pair has worn through at the knee, and every single pair in my size are the sausage casing style. They did have "relaxed fit" in larger sizes, but I guess stores don't sell them in petite sizes :glare:

They did have "relaxed fit" in larger sizes, but I guess stores don't sell them in petite sizes :glare:

For petite I like Gloria Vanderbelt at Kohls. I need petite "short," I'm 4'11".

I love to wear yoga pants. I wear a long sleeve top that covers my tummy and lands at the lower or mid hip.