Menu

A pastor's criticism of homeschoolers

warmthnstrength

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I change my member title to "@itch goddess bee"?

Check out my title & location (for as long as The Power That Be allow it to stay). I changed it with my husband's permission. :rofl:

The wrong kind of woman/B@tch goddess running her Fortress Homeschool.

:thumbup:

My dh is finding it all rather hilarious.

Mine, too!

Sunny Days-

I *think* what he's saying is that because some moms value education and learning so highly, and spend a lot of time on learning for the sake of the **children** having worldly success (knowledge, STEM, studying the classics)...that (although the moms are sacrificing worldy success) they worship Success because that's what they spend all their time teaching children to do.

That is a very good point!

I am rolling on the floor laughing hysterically at this thread. I am so glad that I am a part of this "gab forum". I am off to ask my husband if he could teach my son to be more manly. Unfortunately he's not available since he is off seeking worldly success. I guess I need to send my children to public school.

I am rolling on the floor laughing hysterically at this thread. I am so glad that I am a part of this "gab forum". I am off to ask my husband if he could teach my son to be more manly. Unfortunately he's not available since he is off seeking worldly success. I guess I need to send my children to public school.

Tee hee. No you need to send your son to the blogger's hybrid school with all male teachers so that your son won't turn into a B*tch Goddess Success wimp with no values. ;)