#1 CookIslandsMommy

CookIslandsMommy

Hive Mind Level 2 Worker: Nurse Bee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

Hi there,

I am in the process of ordering but in the meantime before it arrives I am typing up our timetable/schedule.
Can someone who has the guide for this, please tell me the list of the order that the books go in? I believe from the sample that the first book is More Stories from Grandma's Attice.

Thanks heapsxxx

#2 Tibbie Dunbar

Tibbie Dunbar

Hoot-Giver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3601 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

Sorry, but that's copyrighted information. At least, SL has always maintained that it was.

#3 skeeterbug

skeeterbug

Hive Mind Level 6 Worker: Scout Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1634 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

I would think it is copyrighted too. Otherwise, if you know the order of the books then you don't need their schedule.

#4 Penelope

Penelope

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1793 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

Some of the old catalogs (if you have one) used to say what "trimester" a book was used in. That was helpful for me one year, because from there I was able to figure out the order of the readers pretty easily. If you look through the books it should be easy to figure out a chronological order, if not the SL order.

#5 CookIslandsMommy

CookIslandsMommy

Hive Mind Level 2 Worker: Nurse Bee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

Thank you, wow had no idea that would be copywrited. I'll email them after the order is placed so I can get a head start to my schedule.
xx

#6 GloriaMS

GloriaMS

Hive Mind Larvae

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:36 PM

I had a similar problem a while ago.  As I was looking on ebay to buy the books, someone that was selling an IG had pictures of the list.  That is how I got my answer.  I did end up buying the books and the IG.  Hope this helps.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sonlight

What's with the ads?