Menu

Teachers Cafe 1-8-2013

scrapbookbuzz

The name is still in transition but it's still a place for TEACHERS (parents) only, NO KIDS.

Come in, kick your feet up, vent, chat, eat, or snooze. Hang out and have fun.

Did anyone miss me? Yesterday was a bit different as I had to take hubby to work.

His clutch spring broke Friday night, so we're down to one car until his is fixed.

I'm having fits with my own schooling which is threatening to take over my life. Bleah.

Just a lot of work to do. I'm glad this is my second class. If it had been my first, I probably

would not have continued!

What's up in your world today? I still have to finish school with the kids and get my own studying done.

Having a difficult time getting motivated. Maybe the delivered pizza for lunch will help.

Does anyone wish it was Christmas again? I do, only if I can be NOT sick this round.

Did anyone bring brownies to the Cafe today?

Talk to me! :coolgleamA:

Hi! I'm relaxing with a cup of coffee and a box of Girl Scout cookies...plenty to share. We are down to 16 boxes left out of the 114 we started with.

I brought my daughter into Boston for a free chemisty class at MIT today and went over to the Museum of Science with my younger two while we waited. Fabulous temporary exhibit on mammoths!

We had a great day, but I hate driving in the city, so now my neck and shoulders are sore from the stress. I'm hoping more cookies will help.

We do. I debated taking the train in this morning. It would have been fine going in, but coming home around 1:30 would have been difficult. Less commuter rail trains run in the off hours and my DD had dance at 3:30 and didn't want to miss it. I'll have to pay closer attention to the train schedule next time we go in without having any hard deadlines. Drive time this morning (7:30) was 1 hour 40 minutes. Coming home at 1:15 took only 45 minutes. Traffic can be ridiculous. But yes, we are fortunate to have access to some wonderful places.