Menu

nm

hsmom2011

I didn't feel great when I took flaxseed oil but I never took it reguarly enough to tell. Perhaps I was avoiding it at some level, since I always regularly take my other omega 3's. Dd developed hives after taking flaxseed oil, and she is not prone to allergic reactions.

Well, I figure there is only one way to find out. I decided to stop the shake for a week and see what happens. I really need a good protein shake /bar to get going in the morning, but can't seem to find one that is soy-free. :(

Why don't you make your own mix? You can buy rice protein or whey protein powder and add it to your own combo of ingredients.

Here's a site with some recipes.

Maybe it is not the flaxseed but your inner ear being out of whack that is causing the dizziness. Often at this time of the year I don't realize that I am a bit congested and it backs right up into my ears and the vertigo sets in which in turn sets off anxiety. Just a thought. Flaxseed and I don't get along. It usually gives me heartburn.