Menu

Spent last night making sure all gifts were accounted for.

lynn

I did not want to spend today or tonight looking for hidden gifts and stocking stuffers. I also got baby girls American girl doll out of the box and ready to put under the tree today. DH wants me to just put a big bow on the dollhouse box and he'll assemble it tomorrow. DD will love helping her daddy with this. Now onto making my list of what needs to go into the oven when.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas. All my gifts are accounted for, too ....except for one. My sister's Godiva gift card. I know I put it in a special place, but I can't remember where. Good things I have other things for her for Christmas! Tee hee -- I myself might end up with a Godiva gift card come spring, or summer or....

Merry Christmas. All my gifts are accounted for, too ....except for one. My sister's Godiva gift card. I know I put it in a special place, but I can't remember where. Good things I have other things for her for Christmas! Tee hee -- I myself might end up with a Godiva gift card come spring, or summer or....

So glad you mentioned gift cards. I have a couple for the boys stockings hiding in my purse. Do you think they'll check their stocking before tomorrow morning if I go on and slip them in now so I don't forget them?

I love lists! I wrote out everything I bought so I could keep an eye on fairness as I continued shopping. But I have all teens and no one has any inkling of peeking so I could just stack everything in the closet. I didn't need to hide anything. I did fill all the stockings last night as a dry run to make sure they were filled properly. I would have gone shopping for more things otherwise. But they looked perfect, so all is well. I'm ready for tomorrow.