Menu

Tell me to let it go

saraha

Who's sister is normal? Laughing..not any of mine.

My closest sister and I cannot be in the same kitchen together, it's a disaster if we try. We cannot help each other laundry; I don't fold like she does and vice-versa. No one enjoys being in the kitchen with me, and again...vice versa. I have a lot of friends who's mothers are exactly like this in the kitchen.

If I had someone I was close to, and I suspected genuine full blown out clinical OCD etc., I would just give them a wide berth and a ton of understanding, try to be supportive and listen if not part of a prescribed treatment plan if it was debilitating enough and I were involved and in day to day interaction with them.

I didn't see any reference to re-washing handwash. Must have missed it; wouldn't be the first time.

Finally a post that doesn't villify this girl for being picky about HER kitchen. What happened to showing grace? She sounds a lot like me and yes it is VERY stressful having people in my home doing things wrong. Like nails on a chalkboard really.