Menu

Good Make-Ahead Muffins

mom31257

Dh teaches Sunday school, and I'm having a breakfast party for Christmas tomorrow. I have to do the cooking here at home and take it to church. Do any of you have a muffin recipe that is good made the night before? I will be able to put it in a warmer at church until time for us to eat.

Thanks for sharing!

We love muffins that taste like donuts. We've done them the night before and they are still great. we always double the recipe. I'll do one tray with muffin cups (and only dip the tops in sugar) and one without (the whole thing gets rolled in sugar). If I were making them to take somewhere, I would do them all with muffins cups. They aren't as messy to eat.

We love muffins that taste like donuts. We've done them the night before and they are still great. we always double the recipe. I'll do one tray with muffin cups (and only dip the tops in sugar) and one without (the whole thing gets rolled in sugar). If I were making them to take somewhere, I would do them all with muffins cups. They aren't as messy to eat.

Thanks to all the tips! These look yummy. Do you do the topping that night or the next day?