Menu

Why, why, WHY?!?!?! (another school shooting)

Xuzi

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but what kind of sick bastard does something like this? These are YOUNG CHILDREN! I am shocked, horrified, and angry. My heart breaks for the families who are dealing with this right now. I can not comprehend what causes a person to shoot down innocent people, much less CHILDREN!

I agree. This is just too sick. These are friggin children! What is wrong with this world???

And the sicko is dead. Death is too good for him.

I don't even care of I get flamed for this. But those people have to live the rest of their lives with this. The shooter got off too easy.

I agree with your statement. CBS news is reporting that there is a man in custody and he may be a second shooter.

I feel sick. Those poor families! I can kind of wrap my brain a little bit around how you could get into so much pain that you want to hurt others- but children?- that's where my ability to somewhat understand goes away.

I agree about wishing the shooter was still alive. He should have to face the families of his victims.

And the sicko is dead. Death is too good for him.

I don't even care of I get flamed for this. But those people have to live the rest of their lives with this. The shooter got off too easy.

I completely agree with your statement. Ugh. This is absolutely inconceivable.

Local news reporting teachers were stuffing children into cabinets and under sinks to save them. One class is completely unaccounted for. Oh god they are all just babies!

I just got a robocall from Molly's school and just about voided my contents. Increased police presence at dismissal, all afterschool activities cancelled, kids being told at 1:45.