Menu

amazon prime - vent

gardenmom5

okay, I love prime. I've had it for a couple years. but this is frustrating.

I ordered a supplement for my son that I learned last spring, makes a huge difference to his mood/function. (ask me how? ;p).

I should have received it, according to the 2day prime. I received an e-mail this morning "it will be shipping soon". and "you should receive it within a few days". Um, hello? I was supposed to have received it yesterday. (stomp)

yeah, it was my fault for running out. I simply hadn't had time to sit down and put together the order. (especially as the last brand I used stank to high heaven.)

okay, I love prime. I've had it for a couple years. but this is frustrating.

I ordered a supplement for my son that I learned last spring, makes a huge difference to his mood/function. (ask me how? ;p).

I should have received it, according to the 2day prime. I received an e-mail this morning "it will be shipping soon". and "you should receive it within a few days". Um, hello? I was supposed to have received it yesterday. (stomp)

yeah, it was my fault for running out. I simply hadn't had time to sit down and put together the order. (especially as the last brand I used stank to high heaven.)

Was it back ordered?

That is really unusual for Amazon.

Call them, or do an online chat. It may be a glitch in the Amazon system. I have had that happen, and the next day, my package mysteriously arrived -- but definitely contact them to see what's up, and to ask if they will give you free overnight shipping as compensation for their error.

Weird. Did it have a message on it that it ships when available or when received from 3rd party or something similar that indicated it wasn't going to arrive on Prime schedule? I've never had a Prime order late unless it indicated it didn't ship immediately. A lot of supplements are like that. We, too, have run out of something important and I don't realize in time to get it without skipping multiple days. That they say shipping soon makes me think it might be a situation where it was listed as not shipping immediately?

It's a 3rd party seller fulfilled by amazon. listed as in stock.

where's the blasted information on how to actually contact a person at amazon? they hide it well.

prime is my default shipping option. oh, some of the other items on this invoice are supposed to be delivered today because of prime.

not all 3rd party stuff, even if fulfilled by amazon, is prime eligible; you have to make sure it has the little "prime" symbol on the product page.

If it's a matter of a few days w/o the supplement vs. a 25 min. drive, you might have to go get a small supply, if that's possible. Sorry about this. :(

I had a 3rd party Prime order that was in stock that was estimated to arrive a week after I ordered it instead of 2 days (I was really glad I noticed that it wasn't going to ship immediately). I needed it in 5 days. Since it was Prime and in stock, I emailed Amazon and they had me to select one day shipping and waived the fee. It arrived two days later with the overnight shipping.

it's prime - I always check that. this time, I went back and rechecked each of the items that have not been shipped. all three are listed as prime. (only one item in the entire order was not prime and *it* has shipped! update - under tracking, it's supposed to be delivered today too.)

I could go to super supplements which is local and get the one critical item (they have one in stock - and they're holding it) - but it would cost 50% more. I'm thinking. . . . I could also order my ND's prefered brand and do an overnight shipping - but it would have half the caps for the same $ as the "tolerated" brand at super sup.

just I'm already seeing signs of him not taking the stuff.

I'd pay the money to get it faster given it seems it's so important to him. I've had to do that too. It stinks. I would try to contact Amazon, though, if indeed there is nothing saying it ships later. Sometimes Prime things do say the will ship when fulfilled or something like that and that it will be delayed. I'd be upset if it indicates a normal 2 day ship and that didn't happen.

It's a 3rd party seller fulfilled by amazon. listed as in stock.

where's the blasted information on how to actually contact a person at amazon? they hide it well.

prime is my default shipping option. oh, some of the other items on this invoice are supposed to be delivered today because of prime.

Click on help (top middle of main page) then on the right sidebar it will say contact us. Click that. It will give an online option which is awesome! I just had a major snaffoo with a third party seller and ended up with $100 in credit towards my account.

• 2 weeks later...

well - I didn't need it with the package I posted about, but I sure did with a subsequent one.

It was delayed one-day due to weather in Louisville, but then it SAT in my local UPS office since 7pm friday. (It was in the seattle UPS very early friday morning. they'd told me it would have been delivered friday.) I expected it saturday. today, it still wasn't marked as "out for delivery", so I contacted amazon and they got them moving. whoohoo,

Merry christmas.