Menu

What is your favorite television show?

Luanne

Right now probably Once Upon a Time.

Up until this fall my favorite was Dr. Who. But with a season just 5 episodes long I'm getting a bit disillusioned about the whole thing. And Top Gear (UK) will always be in my top 5 shows.

Currently the others are Grimm and NCIS.

That are on currently -NCIS and Castle, Grey's anatomy, Big bang theory, 2 broke girls and How I met your Mother. I just discovered 30 rock and love that. I also watch whatever BBC documentaries are on each week.

I also watch a lot of web series. Stuff like the Guild, Space Janitors and others.

My favourite series is Firefly. I re watch it regularly.

Well, LOST is over (and we are almost finished watching the entire series again on Netflix!), so OUAT is our latest fun show.

I also like American Idol (but not the really mean parts), and occasionally SVU. I can't do too much "crime show" stuff, tho--Criminal Minds is WAY too dark and twisted for me, for example.

I like Shark Tank, too, and Survivor--

These are shows we watch as a family.

I used to watch Parenthood, too, but it's on too late and I don't like the s#xual morals shown on the show. I do think it's really well done, tho. And I love how they parent the kid with Asperger's.

Sherlock

Downton Abbey

30 Rock

Firefly

The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency

Arrested Development

Doctor Who

LOST is probably still my all-time favorite, but it also had the most disappointing, anger-provoking finale of any TV show I've ever watched. I'm still not really over it, though I didn't get rid of my DVD collection.

I like NCIS, but it's getting a little on the PC side of things for me.

I will always watch mash if it's on when I'm flipping channels.

Love remintong steele. my dd couldn't understand why I was dvr'ing ep's when "Mother, we have all five seasons". (but it's more hassle to go get the dvd.)

I also enjoyed stargate through season eight. after rda left, it was NOT the same.

In terms of things that are on currently, I really like Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Psych, 30 Rock and the New Girl. I also watch Suits and Grimm, but not quite as enthusiastically. And Vampire Diaries is my own, personal guilty pleasure, but I wouldn't say it's "good."

I think Firefly was probably among the best things ever on television, and it's probably my all-time favorite show. We own the whole series and Serenity on DVD, and someone in the family watches it from beginning to end at least twice a year.

Edit: I don't know how I forgot about it. The only other show I've ever purchased on DVD is Weeds. I started watching it on Netflix and was so incredibly sad when they were so slow adding season five that my husband bought it for me. I've since finished the entire series and watched most of it through a second time.

This is the first year I really like multiple shows!

Once Upon a Time

Revenge

Walking Dead - I couldn't even be in the same room as dh when he first started watching but now I'm hooked!

The Middle

Raising Hope - we started watching out of boredom on Netflix and it's hilarious but so wrong

Big Bang Theory...I received the first 5 seasons on DVD for Mother's day and my husband and I watch them every night when we get in bed. I love falling asleep after laughing so much. This show is hilarious! I'm a very mild version of Sheldon LOL!

If you've never seen it, you can watch the most recent episodes on CBS.com :hurray:

Criminal Minds.

NCIS.

Survivor

Amazing Race

Blue Bloods.

The Mentalist.

Big Bang Theory.

How I Met Your Mother.

Mike and Molly.

Two Broke Girls (but I wish they would tone it down a bit)

CSI and CSI New York.

The ones on top are my can't miss (mostly just the top 2), the others are ones I like to watch if I have time.

The Office

Parks and Recreation

I am sad The Office is ending and this season is just not so great but as a loyal fan I am going to see it through. They are my stress relief. I love them.

My husband and I just recently started watching Go On with Matthew Perry as well and I don't LOVE it but my husband is a big fan so we watch that too.

That's pretty much it.

Breaking Bad

The Middle

The Walking Dead

These are my three can't-miss every week.

We also like Modern Family, Psych, and Raising Hope.

I just started watching Sons of Anarchy on Netflix and it has me hooked!

Of course, when it returns, Game of Thrones on HBO.

I loved the Andy Griffith Show. I used to watch it all the time. I also really liked I Love Lucy. Unlike a lot of people on here, I don't care for horror movies or television shows. I get nightmares very easily. (not that I am judging you) ... just saying. I'm a big wimp. LOL