Menu

I am embarassed to say, I've been assimilated! The BORG got me!

FaithManor

Battleship Galactica is actually pretty sophisticated, if DARK.

Stargate SG 1 was cute.

Chicks generally dig Warehousee 13. ;)

Dr. Who is great.

Yes, Battlestar Galactica was very dark. I agree. I fell hard for Gaius, and wanted him to be good soooo bad. LOL

I still need to see Stargate SG 1. I remember when the movie came out at the theater. My now dh was afraid I was dragging him to some chick flick, but he was pleasantly surprised. :)

I haven't seen Warhouse 13, but I saw it listed on Netflix. I need to check it out to know why you put a winking smiley there.

LOVE Dr. Who. David Tennant is my favorite.

Yes, Battlestar Galactica was very dark. I agree. I fell hard for Gaius, and wanted him to be good soooo bad. LOL

I still need to see Stargate SG 1. I remember when the movie came out at the theater. My now dh was afraid I was dragging him to some chick flick, but he was pleasantly surprised. :)

I haven't seen Warhouse 13, but I saw it listed on Netflix. I need to check it out to know why you put a winking smiley there.

LOVE Dr. Who. David Tennant is my favorite.

Warehouse 13 is just a very girly Sci Fi show. It's the girliest I've ever seen! It is written for family viewing. There is a discussion of sexuality, but most of it is coded, and there's no explicit stuff.

Netflix streaming is how I saw both BG and SG1! I love being able to watch stuff while I'm doing laundry or dishes.

I have always really like Star trek but my favourite sci fi is Firefly, I love love love that show. I also really like Battlestar Galactica although I haven't seen it all yet. I also liked Dollhouse. DH is very into Dr who and Star wars but I don't feel the love. I generally prefer my sci fi future earth style and without aliens and quite dark.

Warehouse 13 is just a very girly Sci Fi show. It's the girliest I've ever seen! It is written for family viewing. There is a discussion of sexuality, but most of it is coded, and there's no explicit stuff.

Netflix streaming is how I saw both BG and SG1! I love being able to watch stuff while I'm doing laundry or dishes.

SG1 isn't available on live streaming anymore. Very sad. I'd be willing to give it a go.

Yes, welcome to the fold! :D I like all Trek, but my favorites were TNG and Voyager. Voyager probably a little more. I lived to hear Janeway say, "Battle stations!" LOL I read an interview with Kate Mulgrew where she said she thought her signature line was "red alert"-- but no, that always makes me think of Picard. Definitely battle stations for Janeway. I also loved her episodes with Q-- John Delancy cracks me up!