Menu

HELP!!Need ideas for present for 3 year old in traction for 2 weeks

Lucy in Australia

DD's little friend fell from their bunk bed ladder, twisted her leg & ended up with a spiral fracture in her thigh. My heart is breaking for this poor little ACTIVE girl who is rigged up to that horrible contraption for 2 weeks. She already has been given lots of presents (dolls, colouring books) Can anyone suggest anything we can bring in to her? I can't even think straight after seeing her like that :crying: :crying: :crying:

Guest inoubliable

Oh my! The poor little thing! Hoping she heals up quickly and well!

I think the lap size white board would be a big hit. Ditto for a lap sized felt board with some pre-cut felt pieces (cupcakes with decorations, dolls with clothes, etc). You said she'd gotten some dolls and coloring books. Are there any videos based on the characters in the books or the dolls?

If you're looking for something unique, I'd recommend Betty Lukens Felt Books. The figures all need to be cut out & assembled into the book form, but my kids LOVED these, esp. during church.

https://www.bettylukens.com/category/Felt_Activity_Books

Some have Bible Story themes, others are just teddy bears, playhouse, etc.

We had several of these and the dress up teddy bears were everyone's favorite.