Menu

help on picking present for 4 years old DD

jennynd

So she is 4 and will turn 5 just about a month after the new year.

She doesn't like doll. She in general doesn't play girl stuff. She hates dolls. I got her a huge doll house and kitchen last year, Now it is her parking lot for her Ninjago Lego.

Sure we got her 2 boxes lego.. but what else???

She loves to draw, but she already have boxes and boxes art supply. She likes stuff animal. she got about 100 of stuff animals. She once mentioned she want DS, but I think she is a bit young for that.

Any suggestion?

We purchased our oldest daughter a microscope for her 4th birthday. Everyone said she was too young for it but she LOVES it! She has mastered the art of tuning it and can get the magnification in focus on her own. She loves finding stuff outside to place under her scope. This is the kid-friendly and not too expensive scope we purchased. You can see my daughter using it here on a snake skin (at the end of the post).

We purchased our oldest daughter a microscope for her 4th birthday. Everyone said she was too young for it but she LOVES it! She has mastered the art of tuning it and can get the magnification in focus on her own. She loves finding stuff outside to place under her scope. This is the kid-friendly and not too expensive scope we purchased. You can see my daughter using it here on a snake skin (at the end of the post).

We have 2 microscope. one portable little one that she carries around to see stuff. She does love that little thing