Menu

My DH is tired of my Cold hands and feet!

Live2Ride

Poor fella. I freeze him out every night I get into bed. He's like my personal heater though :). I'm so mean he says, lol. I promised no more as they are cold and the poor guy says they just stay coldon him although they feel warmer to me :)

I do have poorer circulation in my hands and feet. My nose gets so cold too. I horseback ride in the winter and I'll get to where I can't feel my toes in my boots!

RIght now I'm wearing thin gloves and my hands are still cold. It doesn't help though that I'm a wisp of a thing, lol. What do you ladies suggest? I'm sick of the cold hands too...they get so stiff.

After reading the post about rice bags, I might make some for my hands, lol

I saw some inexpensive little hand warmer thingies at Walmart in the pharmacy. They always have these around Christmas. One of them was a snuggle thing to put your hands in. Got one for dd. Her hands are always cold.

Rice bags work great or you could get those little heater bags for hunters in the outdoors section at Walmart. I've even seen socks with little batteries in them.

I saw some inexpensive little hand warmer thingies at Walmart in the pharmacy. They always have these around Christmas. One of them was a snuggle thing to put your hands in. Got one for dd. Her hands are always cold.

Rice bags work great or you could get those little heater bags for hunters in the outdoors section at Walmart. I've even seen socks with little batteries in them.

i use the hand and feet ones when I ride, but I must sap through them faster than the packs state they should last, lol. They seem to run out fairly fast. Socks with batteries! Thats funny! I'm going to look at wally world next time I go...the gloves I'm wearing now are not helping much and they smell musty -insert wrinkled nose emoticon here- (I grabbed them from the barn :) )

I hate going to bed with cold feet (hands are rarely an issue) - and wind up not sleeping well if I don't take care of it.

I have something almost exactly like this:

http://www.comforthouse.com/el2.html

except I lay it lenghtwise so it heats up my feet and legs. I turn it on as I'm getting ready for bed (or sometimes an hour or so before) and my side of the bed is nice and toastie when I get in.

Mine turns up very slowly (slower than a reg. heating pad) - don't know about this one though. I often end up turning it off sometime in the middle of the night because it gets too hot.