Menu

Things that were surprisingly digusting...

fairfarmhand

Don't pull out your fridge and have your husband use an air compressor on the coils, after you dusted the house that morning. :glare:

Now, I have him do the fridge, the computers, the dryer and the furnace all on the same day. It takes me another day to damp dust everything in the house, but when it's all done, the house smells great!

We recently had to replace our toilet, we dis this ourselves as it was a Friday night and would have cost a fortune for a plumber. The toilet had been caulked when it was installed, but that had degraded.

There was moisture, black nasty gunk, and silverfish all in the nasty old wax ring. That was absolutely disgusting to clean!! We made sure to sit the toilet well on the plastic shims then I stuck a couple packets of silica gel from my new shoes under there and caulked it really really well.

NASTY!!

The drip tray under the fridge gets really gross too.

The insides of the glass cover thing for light fixtures you never use... insect graveyard. I don't know why they climb in there to die if I never turn the light on, but they do. Yuck.

Under the keys of any laptop that gets regular usage.

I bet there is a whole meal under mine.

We recently had to replace our toilet, we dis this ourselves as it was a Friday night and would have cost a fortune for a plumber. The toilet had been caulked when it was installed, but that had degraded.

There was moisture, black nasty gunk, and silverfish all in the nasty old wax ring. That was absolutely disgusting to clean!! We made sure to sit the toilet well on the plastic shims then I stuck a couple packets of silica gel from my new shoes under there and caulked it really really well.

NASTY!!

The drip tray under the fridge gets really gross too.

The what?? Do I have one? I have never heard of this

The what?? Do I have one? I have never heard of this

if you have a toilet you do.

We recently had to replace our toilet, we dis this ourselves as it was a Friday night and would have cost a fortune for a plumber. The toilet had been caulked when it was installed, but that had degraded. There was moisture, black nasty gunk, and silverfish all in the nasty old wax ring. That was absolutely disgusting to clean!! We made sure to sit the toilet well on the plastic shims then I stuck a couple packets of silica gel from my new shoes under there and caulked it really really well. NASTY!! The drip tray under the fridge gets really gross too.

there;s no way I will be able to get my dh to reset the toilet just to clean around it. That's okay!