Menu

NaNoWriMo - we have a winner!

Robin M

Woohoo! James just finished his 2nd story - he wrote two fan fiction stories for nanowrimo and has been writing every day for several hours. He wrote approximately 31,000 words. Since he handwrote every thing, I averaged out the number of words per page. I just printed off his winner's certificate and he has such a big smile on his face. The kid is absolutely amazing in my eye.

I think he stole my writing mojo because I'm not anywhere close. But that's okay. I've got the story peculating.

My DD passed her 10K goal a couple of days ago and earned the fairy coloring book I was holding out as a reward. Of course she has completely stopped writing the story in favor of coloring the pictures, but at least she made the 10K. I am 1,500 away from my 50K.

My DD passed her 10K goal a couple of days ago and earned the fairy coloring book I was holding out as a reward. Of course she has completely stopped writing the story in favor of coloring the pictures, but at least she made the 10K. I am 1,500 away from my 50K.

Woot!

I crossed the finish line this morning! I do not think I have ever taken until the last day to get to my 50K, but this is the first year that the old wristy thing hasn't flared up (except that one day when I pushed too hard). Now for the second goal that I will not make today, finding the end of my story. I actually like this one enough that I will finish it even though DD will probably be the only other living soul to read it.