Menu

I need a new fragrance

Hoggirl

My dh usually buys me a bottle of perfume each year for my birthday (January). I ran out early this year. Lol. I would like to try something similar to what I wear but different (if that makes any sense). I have worn and loved Red for years.

If you wear a fragrance, what do you wear?

My dh usually buys me a bottle of perfume each year for my birthday (January). I ran out early this year. Lol. I would like to try something similar to what I wear but different (if that makes any sense). I have worn and loved Red for years.

If you wear a fragrance, what do you wear?

Pure Poison. I love it. And I am out...it is on my list of things to buy myself.

I wear Pink Sugar by aquolina. It is nothing like Poison, I would describe it as cotton candy wear fishnets and red lipstick. It is really sweet at first, but mellows into a vanilla, white musk, ever so slightly citrus floral blend. People stop and tell me I smell good a lot :)

I think I just need to make a trip to the perfume counter at Dillard's!

I used to wear a perfume called Poison - does it come in a purple bottle? I liked the fact that it seemed to last well.

Seems like Poison and Pure Poison are two slightly different fragrances.....same company tho....

I love Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. It's not too heavy, but it wears for hours. I get a lot of compliments on it. The most important thing for me is that it doesn't go icky after reacting chemically with my skin/oils/whatever. Some perfumes start out good on me, but hours later smell bad. This one doesn't do that.