Menu

American Girl Black Friday Sale

I am on an American Girl board and they talk about how American Girl doesn't do Black Friday -- they do Cyber Monday.

But there is NO way to guess what will be on Cyber Monday. They seem to use it to clear out stuff that is not selling. Usually there's a lot of Bitty Baby stuff. For Several years "Ruthie's shoes" have been on there. But other than that it is odds and ends. Not something to be counted on.

They MIGHT do Black Friday in the store. It has not gotten any mention on the boards if so (And people do live near the stores and talk about going there to avoid shipping charges, etc.)

The dolls don't really go on sale, but last year I got my dd some clothing and other accessories on their Cyber Monday sale. She already has a Bitty Baby and just needed more clothes for her doll. As I seem to recall I got quite a few outfits for her baby at very cheap prices. They also had matching dresses for her and her baby that were a total steal. I want to say that much of it was about 70% off. I'm hoping they have some similar deals this year because once again the only thing she's asking for is doll clothing.