Menu

Moving between boards

Another Lynn

Imho, the "mouse-hover" feature is the most important feature we are missing. Of less importance is the ease with which we used to be able to switch between different forums without going back out to a "main" listing of boards. (You know, we used to have the drop down box at the bottom that let us click on any forum and jump there?) Is that here somewhere and I'm just not finding it?

Thanks

(P.S. Serioulsy, the hover feature is more important!)

If you look up above near the "View New Content" tab you'll see a symbol that is teardrop shaped. Click that symbol and you'll get a drop down menu that has all the separate forums listed and you can click the one you want. HTH.

I would have described it as hot air balloon shaped. If you hover over it, it says "Open Quick Navigation". While you have to go back up to the top to get it, it does provide "quick navigation" .... unless you get a SQL error. :tongue_smilie:

Good description! I was trying to think of what to call it. It also looks like an apostrophe to me. :)

I would have described it as hot air balloon shaped. If you hover over it, it says "Open Quick Navigation". While you have to go back up to the top to get it, it does provide "quick navigation" .... unless you get a SQL error. :tongue_smilie:

lightbulb?

And it definitely feels more clumsy. Ideally would be near the bottom, which is when a person often stops reading a thread and moves on; and would be drop-down w/o having to jog over to a different little window.

oh: did I forget to say, thank all y'all web folks for this forum? thank you thank you thank you ...