Menu

Soooooo Slooooooooow

Mom0012

Is anyone else having this problem? I've tried to open thread after thread on this forum and given up 75% of the time because it's taking minutes to open. Sometimes it just never opens. I've had to close the webpage and reopen it 3 times. I am so disappointed to see the new forum's are exactly like Sonlight's. My experience with SL's board's is that they are difficult to navigate and riddled with technical issues. I never spend any time on those boards unless I've just got to get an answer about something SL-specific.

When I can actually get into a thread to read it, I hit the back button and wind up at the top of the main page again so I have to scroll all the way back down again to get to the next thread. I hope I'm missing something, because this seems like such a slow, cumbersome set up.

Lisa

The slowness problem will be resolved--the conversion is still taking place (we decided to let y'all in before it was completely finished because it turned into such a complicated and protracted project) and that's gumming up the works. We'll let you know when it's totally done--at that point, speed should no longer be an issue.

The slowness problem will be resolved--the conversion is still taking place (we decided to let y'all in before it was completely finished because it turned into such a complicated and protracted project) and that's gumming up the works. We'll let you know when it's totally done--at that point, speed should no longer be an issue.

Thanks for letting us in!

Well, thanks for letting us know. I guess when I saw the same format as SL, I got a little worried the issues would be ongoing.

Lisa