Menu

Uncle Albert series or others

I can't believe DD loved George's Secret Key to the Universe by Hawking. Our library has the other two books and I've placed them on hold. Perfect font size for DD.

Now I'm scrambling to find similar books and came upon Uncle Albert . There's no look-inside feature, and our library doesn't have them. :glare: So I'm going to have to order but only if they are as interesting as Hawking's and the font size is not your typical paperback size.

Help?

Oh, if there are other science books along the same vein, please recommend them. I've been building up the number of science books at home, so different than what I was doing 2 years ago (eg. history, literature).

:bigear:

We have the first Uncle Albert book. The font is smaller than in the George books but not tiny. I don't know how interesting it is - I bought it to read when we finish George and the Big Bang. If we like it, I'll buy the rest of the series - our library doesn't have them.

My sons also like the Andrew Lost series, but that may be too basic for your daughter. I'm looking for additional suggestions.