Menu

Aura Cacia Essential Oil...

As above, there's nothing wrong with them, they are just over-priced. They also tend to be more diluted than other brands, which is more than fine for most people and applications. Most people use too much EO... anyway...I get all that kind of stuff from Mountain Rose Herbs.

The thing I don't like about Aura Cacia is that their bottles are so dang hard to OPEN!! I have sooo much trouble with those little white lids, they drive me nuts. ymmv, obviously:hat:

I agree. Especially the lids. What is up with those things?

Have you ever tried Doterra essential oils? They are 100% pure theraputic grade oils that are grown and harvested where they are native to. I am using these oils and am loving them! Because these oils are 100% CPTG they can also be used internally as well! Most oils cannot because there are other additives in them. If you would like more info or samples sent to you just shoot me a pm and I or my sister-in-law would be glad to get that out to you!

Have you ever tried Doterra essential oils? They are 100% pure theraputic grade oils that are grown and harvested where they are native to. I am using these oils and am loving them! Because these oils are 100% CPTG they can also be used internally as well! Most oils cannot because there are other additives in them. If you would like more info or samples sent to you just shoot me a pm and I or my sister-in-law would be glad to get that out to you!

I would not recommend Doterra oils. They are a multi level marketing company. Their oils are much more expensive than others.

Also, I am sorry but that is not true that most other companies have additives. That company is telling you something that is not true.

Wintergreen can be found in gum but one could also kill themselves with wintergreen if they ingested very much of it.

I would not recommend one ingest ANY EO unless one knows what they are doing and most people do not.

If an essential oil is being marketed as "for internal use" then it must be redistilled, according to the FDA. Aromatherapy grade oils are typically not redistilled.

Either they are selling food grade oils or they are in violation of the FDA. If they are selling food grade oils they are not selling quality oils.

Edited by Sis
  • Like 1

• 8 years later...

So seriously...

Does anyone have a trick to open Aura Cacia essential oils?  

I have three or four that all have significant amounts of EO left in them....

AND I CAN NOT OPEN THEM! 
It is so frustrating!!

In the past I have literally purchased replacements because I can’t open the one I have!  
So wasteful!!!!!

I would be so grateful for any help that could be offered!  

Sincerely....

On 11/3/2012 at 2:15 PM, Iamblessed said:

You are entitled to your own opinion as I am entitiled to mine. I have had great success using these and of course if anyone wants to be a fool and consume a large amount there would be repercusssions. Just saying.

FYI - what she said about wintergreen is true and it wouldn't take an incredibly large amount.  

Sincerely, someone who has played with EOs for a heckuva lot longer than they've been trendy and someone who failed to adequately lock up her EOs and her two year old got an ambulance ride to the hospital for the lack of recognition.

On 10/28/2012 at 1:27 PM, twoblessings said:

Is this a good quality essential oil? I have have searched the internet and can't find any saying its low quality. I am new to essential oils and would like to order it from Frontier because the prices are right. Can anyone tell their experience with Aura Cacia brand essential oils?

thanks!

I like and respect Aura Cacia & Frontier.  I assume you are diffusing them? I use Aura Cacia for my diffuser. 😉