Menu

Well, here it goes.

TRANSCRIPTS.

I'm in 11th grade, and horribly so, as I have yet to construct a transcript/course descriptions for 9th, 10th, and 11th grades. Nothing. Nada. I've only started recording grades in 10th, so let's just say everything is a bit frazzled.

Where could I start? What are some recommended formats? I'm currently taking AP Euro History, AP Literature (both with PA Homeschoolers), Psychology, Algebra II, German II, and an elective of film editing with Premiere CS6. Remember, this is a student who's considering majoring in Creative Writing or Comparative Literature or Germanic Studies at colleges such as Northwestern and UC Berkeley - even Columbia.

If you all could point to a path, send a message in the sky, hand me some directions, something, I will be eternally grateful.

Thank you! :D

I chose the "sample transcript by year" format linked here. I have been a fan of Lee (Binz, the Homescholar's) for years.

What people use for course descriptions seems to vary widely. You can do a tag search here on the boards for "course descriptions." They are pretty well tagged, and you will likely be able to choose a format.

:)

I chose the "sample transcript by year" format linked here. I have been a fan of Lee (Binz, the Homescholar's) for years.

What people use for course descriptions seems to vary widely. You can do a tag search here on the boards for "course descriptions." They are pretty well tagged, and you will likely be able to choose a format.

:)