Menu

Prayers or warm thoughts

I have posted a few times about this, but I had been doing better. I am due soon with baby #4. I have hyperemesis.

It has been better and manageable but the last few days it's been getting out of control again.

Can you keep me in your thoughts that I am able to stay hydrated for however many days I have left? I'm approaching nonfunctional again and I'm just ready for this to end.

If you feel so inclined, too- pray this baby comes SOONER rather then later, today would be great. :lol:

My doc says I should feel better by 24 hours after delivery.

:grouphug::grouphug:Hope baby is on the way out. :)

I am so sorry you are dealing with HG, it is terrible. I had it until the minute my kids were born, and then I IMMEDIATELY felt better. I don't think I even noticed the usual postpartum ailments, as I was SO happy to NOT be throwing up. :glare: I had my DH go out and get me some food just minutes after they were born. :lol: I was so excited to eat, it had been months. And I didn't want to waste that true hunger on hospital food. :D

I hope the end is near for you, hang in there mama. You really will feel much better soon. :grouphug:

I am so sorry you are dealing with HG, it is terrible. I had it until the minute my kids were born, and then I IMMEDIATELY felt better. I don't think I even noticed the usual postpartum ailments, as I was SO happy to NOT be throwing up.

yes to this! I felt better immediately. Even hospital food tasted good. :grouphug:I hope it's not too much longer for you.

I'm so sorry. I will definitely be praying for you. I had severe hyperemesis with both of my pregnancies. What helped me the most was to have a constant IV drip at home. It kept me hydrated which helped the nausea meds work and allowed me to keep some food down. My doctor got me set up with a company called Matria, which operates in many states, that had RNs come to my house to set up my IV and monitor it every few days. My husband I changed the IV bags ourselves. I'd highly recommend that you ask your OB about having this kind of support. Your insurance should cover it with a hyperemesis diagnosis.

I'm so sorry. I will definitely be praying for you. I had severe hyperemesis with both of my pregnancies. What helped me the most was to have a constant IV drip at home. It kept me hydrated which helped the nausea meds work and allowed me to keep some food down. My doctor got me set up with a company called Matria, which operates in many states, that had RNs come to my house to set up my IV and monitor it every few days. My husband I changed the IV bags ourselves. I'd highly recommend that you ask your OB about having this kind of support. Your insurance should cover it with a hyperemesis diagnosis.

I started getting home care months ago. Thanks for the suggestion, though!:001_smile: