What's with the ads?

Photo

Kindle Fire- Top 100 Free Books are missing!?!?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

What's with the ads?

#1 the4Rs

the4Rs

Hive Mind Level 6 Worker: Scout Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:31 PM

I like to peruse the free books in the book store part of my kindle. I don't always find something worthwhile but every once in awhile I find a gem... however suddenly my Top 100 Free books list is missing on my kindle fire. I have synced it and shut it down and pulled it back up and it is still gone... did this happen to anyone else? Does anyone know why?

#2 happyhomemaker25

happyhomemaker25

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1542 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:26 PM

I like to peruse the free books in the book store part of my kindle. I don't always find something worthwhile but every once in awhile I find a gem... however suddenly my Top 100 Free books list is missing on my kindle fire. I have synced it and shut it down and pulled it back up and it is still gone... did this happen to anyone else? Does anyone know why?

Yep. Gone. Mine was replaced with COMIC BOOKS???? GAH! You can type in free kindle books at the top and find a whole lot, but I liked having it narrowed down to 100.

#3 mumto2

mumto2

Hive Mind Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6183 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:16 AM

Missing on mine too. I have another kindle e reader on my account which still has it so I have been shopping on that one.

#4 Pippen

Pippen

Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6233 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:37 AM

I always check it through a bookmark in my favorites:

http://www.amazon.co...XMTZNRD7RXM09KN