Menu

Where do you find Promo Codes?

So after hours and hours of reading reviews and recommendations for curriculum, (this site has been so helpful!) and then second-guessing myself, I am Finally ready to place my orders. :thumbup:

I got as far as filling out the forms on the websites and then ran into enter Promotional code here and I Had to stop (nothing worse than finding out a little later that you could have saved money) KWIM?

All this to ask where do you find these sweet little codes? I'm looking for any code for IEW, LOF or MUS right now. If there aren't any that's okay, but I'll wait to place my orders until I hear from all you wonderful people. thank you!

I think that little box is there because of the shopping cart program they use. I've never been successful in finding a promo code for MUS.
I went on retailmenot.com and found this "Math-U-See: Use the code OCT11FAM for your next online purchase of Math-U-See before October 31, and receive one free item from Steve Demmes family ministry collection." I wasn't able to find any info on the collection itself though.

I usually just google "brand x promo code." Retailmenot.com is helpful for more popular sites.
Thank you, I found MUS 5% off for 2+ students or a free MUS demo tape, which may already be available on their site. Also you can get 3 weeks free Instructors guides for Sonlight core, LA or science so may check that out. Trying to save money is work:)

found this for IEW code, it's instructions on how to download a code. Will let you know if it works. Thinking I may be a day late and a dollar short as a lot of the discounts were for August....sigh:001_rolleyes:

http://www.excellenceinwriting.com/content/adding-updating-download-coupon-code

update- No luck with this but I did find that IEW has a clearance tab on scratch and dent items, I can live with that. =]

Edited by 3 Only Children