Menu

Rainbow Resource microscope

The AP1510WL

It has the features I want and is cheaper than Home Science Tools for the same features.

I bought one from HST and have liked it. It was more than many places but the fact that they go through each and every one before it is sent out to you mattered to me. I am not a science person so I really did need to know that what I was getting was going to be right.

I bought one from HST and have liked it. It was more than many places but the fact that they go through each and every one before it is sent out to you mattered to me. I am not a science person so I really did need to know that what I was getting was going to be right.

That's my concern. I'm spending a chunk of change on a microscope and I want to know that it is a good quality one. The one thing that the microscope at HST does not have that I'd like is an ocular pointer.

The Sonlight microscope does, but it goes to 400x and the one at RR goes to 100x.