Menu

Is there an online essay grading service that charges per paper?

I would like to offer this option to some parents at our homeschool co-op who need help grading essays or just want to get an objective option on their student's writing ability. I thought I once ran across a service like this, but now I cannot locate the link.

Thanks!

Dawn

I would like to offer this option to some parents at our homeschool co-op who need help grading essays or just want to get an objective option on their student's writing ability. I thought I once ran across a service like this, but now I cannot locate the link.

Thanks!

Dawn

I don't know of such a service, though I do believe they exist. However, I teach English Composition at the local community college and would be glad to provide such a service if people were interested. Feel free to pm me if you want to talk further.

Thanks!

Dawn

I know that Cindy Marsch at http://www.writingassessment.com/ comes highly recommended. You can see her endorsements at her website. SWB is one of them.

Blessings,

Not really to answer your question but I have thought about approaching one of the English teachers at our co-op and ask about grading some papers for my 9th grade ds. I don't want to outsource a class but I would like an independent evaluation of work samples from time to time.

I am interested in utilizing this kind of service. What would you consider a fair rate if I were to approach one of the teachers about this?