Menu

we finally got a move date

FINALLY

Oct 1 we rent a storage unit in MO. that weekend (the 5th apx) we move from IA to the storage unit. Oct 10 we leave MO for GA. DH teaches in GA Oct 15 to Feb 22. Feb 25th we head back to MO and live here (renting house as of March 1).

I am so excited -- but so stressed too ---

I will NOT be dual enrolling the kids this fall like last year.

I will be putting them in Awanas and THAT is the only thing I think we'll look for them to go in GA.

I am worried about getting my medication and DS1's ADD medication while we are "gone" -- it can take months to get a new patient appt -- and we are only going to be there 4 months (roughly) anyway.

i am really happy and excited -- but worried the more i think about it

FINALLY

Oct 1 we rent a storage unit in MO. that weekend (the 5th apx) we move from IA to the storage unit. Oct 10 we leave MO for GA. DH teaches in GA Oct 15 to Feb 22. Feb 25th we head back to MO and live here (renting house as of March 1).

I am so excited -- but so stressed too ---

I will NOT be dual enrolling the kids this fall like last year.

I will be putting them in Awanas and THAT is the only thing I think we'll look for them to go in GA.

I am worried about getting my medication and DS1's ADD medication while we are "gone" -- it can take months to get a new patient appt -- and we are only going to be there 4 months (roughly) anyway.

i am really happy and excited -- but worried the more i think about it

Good news! We knew we were moving for two years before we knew when. Even when we knew Dh's start date, we didn't know when we were actually moving for another 4-5 months. It is unsettling.

If your doctor knows the situation, can you get the medication for those 4 months?

Good news! We knew we were moving for two years before we knew when. Even when we knew Dh's start date, we didn't know when we were actually moving for another 4-5 months. It is unsettling.

If your doctor knows the situation, can you get the medication for those 4 months?

i am going to ask. I think MINE will do it -- but my 6's for ADD medication? he is on a non-stimulant so maybe she will. i hope, not sure what my options are if she won't.

we knew since last summer we were moving in "2012"

we knew since Dec we would be moving in late Aug OR Nov

to have an actual DATE is amazing