Menu

Staples courier?

I ordered a desk from Staples. It's listed to be delivered by Staples courier. Our nearest store is an hour away. I ordered Sunday and it's supposed to be here tomorrow. How does that work? Do they just send a courier with stuff from the store? Do they maybe have a warehouse in town? Just curious, I've never had a delivery from them before.

We live 1 hour 45 minutes from a Staples. I order from them frequently. It always shows up when it is estimated to, almost always the next day. Usually it is someone driving a Staples van, but once it was a guy in a pickup truck. It was the store manager ... he said it was a nice day (we live in a rural area so there) and he didn't feel like being cooped up in the store!

To answer your question ... yes, it is a courier from their store.

We live 1 hour 45 minutes from a Staples. I order from them frequently. It always shows up when it is estimated to, almost always the next day. Usually it is someone driving a Staples van, but once it was a guy in a pickup truck. It was the store manager ... he said it was a nice day (we live in a rural area so there) and he didn't feel like being cooped up in the store!

To answer your question ... yes, it is a courier from their store.

Okay, that's kind of cool.