Menu

Found in the Target $1 Bin

mrs.m

Thanks for posting this - I found them. I just came from Target. Also found in the dollar bins:

* lined dry erase boards for handwriting practice

* abridged versions of classics for younger readers such as:

Treasure Island

Through the Looking Glass

The Jungle Book

Aesop's Fables for Children

The Secret Garden

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

The Wind in the Willows

I found Math Bingo, Time Bingo and 5 of the Junior Readers and they had a teaching clock there also, which I didn't need because we already have one. I was so excited about the Bingo games though. It has easy addition up to division.

I got the Math Bingo, Time Bingo, an illustrated copy of Aesop's Fables, some packs of stickers (so he can mark his best letter or word in his handwriting practice), a few puzzles, and a 4-hole organizer caddy to keep art supplies organized. I love the $1 section at Target!

If you are making a RR order soon, there is also this option that opens from the side, so you don't have to remove workbook pages. (huge thank you to whoever mentioned this previously!)

You ladies are making me so jealous! We don't have a target anywhere near us (shocking, I know), so thanks for this tip!!

Finally found the dry erase sleeves at another Target today. They didn't have any of the 70% off items, so I am thinking some Targets just don't have the new stuff out yet. I also got one of the small dry erase lap boards for practicing cursive. (My DD is just coming out of PS and was never taught cursive).

The dry erase sleeve was a pink dot item and the lap board was a red star, in case that helps anyone.

Just went again today, and now our Target had the dry-erase pockets. They also had...Spanish Bingo (as well as Math and Alphabet bingo), Crayola Draw and Write workbooks (each page has space above for a picture and space below to write), a bunch of classic books, a space-view of earth puzzle and a USA map puzzle, 5-minute quick quiz books, learning clocks, teacher lesson-plan books, and pocket charts. All in the $1 bin! Plus the school section had 1 subject college-ruled notebooks for $.17 and pocket folders for $.15. What a fun trip to Target!!

I went again today and still couldn't find the dry eraser pockets. I did buy a bunch of great flash cards (flags, presidents, US map, etc.). Did you see all the Dr. Seuss stuff? I bought Dr. Seuss flash cards, a Dr. Seuss card game and some pencils. The A+ workbooks are reproducible, it says so on the back. I'm excited, it saves us money in the long run because I can copy them for all our kids for future use.

They have dry/wet erase sleeves that you can put workbooks into to make them reuseable! The marker isn't included. They seem more durable than a standard sheet protector and they are larger to accomodate the folded book.

Thank you for this post. I was able to pick these up yesterday!