Menu

Approximately how much time is spent on these subjects

napualani

I'm working on planning for the upcoming year and would like to find out how much time your kids spend each day and how many days per week is spent on any of the following curricula:

Writing with Skill

Story Grammar for Elementary

MegaWords (and how many practice pages per study session)

Book of Lively Latin

Science Fusion

History Odyssey, Level 2 Ancients

Wordsmith Apprentice

This isn't all we're doing, and so far the way I have her subjects laid out, a couple days a week seem unreasonably long. I'm curious to see how long your kids are really taking to get through assignments.

Thank you!

Darlene

Edited by napualani
missed a word

I'm working on planning for the upcoming year and would like to find out how much time your kids spend each day and how many days per week is spent on any of the following curricula:

Writing with Skill - We spent about half an hour a day on lessons 1-7, but I hear from others that it ramps up around lesson 10, and many spend an hour a day at that point

Story Grammar for Elementary

MegaWords (and how many practice pages per study session)

Book of Lively Latin - about 30 min a day, 4 days per week, reviewing flashcards, doing ~2 pages, and reading the history portion aloud

Science Fusion

History Odyssey, Level 2 Ancients

Wordsmith Apprentice

This isn't all we're doing, and so far the way I have her subjects laid out, a couple days a week seem unreasonably long. I'm curious to see how long your kids are really taking to get through assignments.

Thank you!

Darlene

I just have experience with those two, FWIW.