Menu

What programs are similar to Considering God's Creation, Remembering God's Awesome Ac

Christy B

Hm, I'm having a hard time getting accustomed to the short title line!

Anyway, I've recently "discovered" a couple of programs that have been around a long time -- Considering God's Creation, Remembering God's Awesome Acts, Remembering God's Chosen Children.

We LOVE these! The girls are loving CGC -- they are both using the workbook pages along with their respective science textbooks.

I just purchased a set of Remembering God's Awesome Acts and I can't WAIT to use this. This is exactly what suits my teaching style and the girls' learning styles.

So, I would LOVE to find more programs that are similar in style to these programs. I am hoping that Susan Mortimer is not the only person who has written materials like this!

The only science that I can think of similar to CGC might be Great Science Adventures by Dinah Zike. Each volume covers a different topic and there are bunches of "mini-books" that you copy, cut and put together. I think it would be best to get the binding cut off of these books so that you can easily make the copies.

The titles are:

Discovering Earth's Landforms and Features

Discovering the Human Body and Senses

Discovering the Ocean

World of Insects and Arachnids

World of Light and Sound

World of Plants

World of Space

World of Tools and Technology

We are getting ready to use CGC and I'm really excited. GSA was a little much for me when I tried to use it a few years ago; if you can get a copy to look through first you'll get a good idea if it's the right fit. :)