Menu

Anyone used Destinos for Spanish

Guest clairemguthrie

Guest clairemguthrie

I would like to talk to someone that has used Destinos with their kids. Anyone around to help me?

:auto:

I just had to comment on this because I used Destinos Spanish in high school...and then for Spanish in college! No one every told me that I could test out of it, so it ended up being a waste of time but a real GPA booster :)

But, I remember loving it as a highschooler!!

• 2 months later...
Guest TNmom2four

I read about Destinos Spanish course in Debra Bell's Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling Teens. The course looks really good. 

The problem I am having is finding out whether there is an answer key. I found out that the "faculty guide" is written entirely in Spanish, and I do not know and do not care to learn Spanish. I really need to find out if this program has an answer key- and that is not clearly spelled out on the learner.org website. I have found other forums where people are trying to find this out as well.

If anyone out there has used Destinos for their high school Spanish, will you please join in and let me know if there is an answer key?

Thanks!

Edited by TNmom2four