Menu

Math Mammoth on the ipad

I just purchased the MM bundle and I'm trying to load it on my ipad. The download came as a zip file, but when I unzipped it, the pdf is too large for me to email to myself to open on the ipad. I don't know what to do now. I purchased it at kagi if that matters, I got the free MM downlaod from the other website and it came as a PDF and I had no problems getting it on my ipad.

We use MM on our iPad. Just upload Dropbox on your computer and your iPad and then put the MM file into the dropbox folder on your computer. Voila, it will appear in your dropbox folder on your iPad. We use Notability to write on it.

So glad I found this info! I've had the sample file and believe this will be a great way for DD to do worksheets for a change of pace. It worked me like Farrarwilliams said. Emailed the PDF file to myself and after installing notability I opened the PDF in my email and selected the option to send to notability.

For those that use Notability, how do you get it to bookmark? I read that it automatically goes back to the page you left off on. That hasn't been my experience. I have to scroll through tons of pages to get where I left off.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried doing this tonight with my ipad and Notability, and noticed that many of the images are missing...is anyone else having this problem? Is there a fix? We'd really like to use it in a program or app that lets you write or type right on the pdf.