Menu

I need the isbn for TE or solutions manual for Dolciani Geometry c. 1972

The Teacher's Edition is ISBN 0-395-13103-0. There is a Solution Key that was published in 1969, but it was not assigned an ISBN. That's all I know about that Geometry book.

I used the Pre-Algebra from that series, but am planning to use the 1978 Jurgensen Geometry (the next edition released by Houghton Mifflin) since it has as good a reputation and I found the Solution Key (with help from Jerry Matrix). He knows all about the Houghton Mifflin books and had pictures on his profile page.

Jane - did you bring him to the boards or did you just bump into him here? He has been so helpful. :D

He found us and then contacted me as the board's official Dolciani proselytizer to ask what he could do. He is limited right now by the number of photos that can be uploaded on a profile page. He has wondered about posting solutions for some of the trickier problems.

Jerry wins the nice guy award!

One copy, not exactly the one you're looking for at Amazon:

Solution key for Modern geometry: Structure and method

(Houghton Mifflin modern mathematics series)

Unknown Binding: 245 pages

Publisher: Houghton Mifflin (1965)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0007GQY3O/ref=dp_olp_used_mbc?ie=UTF8&storeAttribute=b&submit.see-all-buying-options=see-all-buying-options&condition=used

These are all very rare. The 1965 version solution key is more common then the 1969/72 version from my experience. A 1965 student text is pretty easy to find.

The 69/72 version has code 2-28797 on the back but will be nearly impossible to find.

One copy, not exactly the one you're looking for at Amazon:

Solution key for Modern geometry: Structure and method

(Houghton Mifflin modern mathematics series)

Unknown Binding: 245 pages

Publisher: Houghton Mifflin (1965)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0007GQY3O/ref=dp_olp_used_mbc?ie=UTF8&storeAttribute=b&submit.see-all-buying-options=see-all-buying-options&condition=used

These are all very rare. The 1965 version solution key is more common then the 1969/72 version from my experience. A 1965 student text is pretty easy to find.

The 69/72 version has code 2-28797 on the back but will be nearly impossible to find.

That's a really good price. Abebooks has had this one for awhile, but for $59.95 + $3.99 s/h. I have had searches on a few of these sites for many of the Houghton Mifflin Teacher's Editions and Solution Keys. When the 1978 Geometry Solution Key popped up for $12, I just had to grab it. I've been searching for the 1972 Solution Key for over a year and still haven't found it anywhere. I hope the OP has better luck than I did. (And if I do find it, I'll let you know, since I'm happy with the 1978 edition.)

• 1 year later...
Guest yvonned

I am looking for the - Dolciani's Algebra Structure & Method Book 1 teacher and student editions. does anyone have any they would be willing to sell/lease? I will ship them back. thanks