Menu

Can you resell Teaching Textbooks cd's?

I bought gr 4 from my friend used and I just called the company for a new code, told them the situation and they were great, I could not figure out how to get it working on my computer and their customer service guy was amazing, walked me through it for nearly an hour before we figured it out. One of the CDs was scratched and not working so my friend was able to buy a replacement disc for $15.

I bought gr 4 from my friend used and I just called the company for a new code, told them the situation and they were great, I could not figure out how to get it working on my computer and their customer service guy was amazing, walked me through it for nearly an hour before we figured it out. One of the CDs was scratched and not working so my friend was able to buy a replacement disc for $15.

Yes, you can as others have said. And, I would agree their customer service/tech people are amazing. I had to call the other day because my 5th graders gradebook was completely wiped out on the computer and she only has 4 more lessons until the end of the book.:001_huh: They couldn't fix the problem but she was on the phone with me for over an hour and helped me refine some things on both computers to connect accounts and update my security.

FYI - she said that they have been having a lot of problems with people who use Norton and TT. She was thinking that when Norton ran an update it seems to wipe out TT. She said they have gotten a huge amount of calls this week with people who lost all their TT files and also have Norton. She recommended Microsoft Security Essentials. We took Norton off and we have not had any problems so far. HTH:001_smile:

If you are running Norton and TT you may want to back up your gradebooks on a flashdrive or something just in case.