Menu

EduTracker vs, Homeschool Tracker

I used HST many years ago, and found it to be sort of a waste. Howeveer my 8th grader is now doing work that I want on his HS transcript, so I know I need to get serious about it. People in my community are seriously divided between the "new" HST and ET. Any thoughts (or opinions)?

I use homeschool tracker but the online version of it. I had the free download for a while but didn't use it too much. I finally gave in and got the trial of the online version and so far it is pretty good. I am using it for my middle schooler because she is a list checker so this works great for us. I especially like the idea of how I can schedule out an entire book by chapters. There are already some shared lesson plans but not too many that can be adapted to your lessons. I tried edutracker a while back also and didn't like it. Haven't tried it recently though so don't know if any new features have been added since. The homeschool tracker online does take some getting used to but it has cut down on some of my lesson planning time.