Menu

How much work is it to start an American Heritage Girls group?

Guest AHG mom

I just joined your forum as I saw your question about AHG. I am a Troop Coordinator so I hope I can be helpful to your question. First, the AHG national office is super supportive and very personable. I recommend contacting them too. I know AHG is growing and busy right now, and it may take a week for a response, but they are very helpful and will guide your every step. They can send materials to help you get organized and see the work in an organized process.

But the steps are definitely steps of faith. God has grown my faith in the journey of starting a troop. Of course, when starting a Troop, it all comes down to the leaders who surround you to delegate the work. There is a certain amount of paperwork at the beginning, so find friends who are organized/admin.

My daughters have played a big part in helping pick badges and get organized. They are learning to be leaders too and work with a team of people who desire the AHG experience. If God is for it... then who can stand against !!! blessings!