Menu

Ds has chosen, now do I need the TM?

Ds and I spent two hours yesterday looking at samples of writing programs, and he decided that he liked the looks of Apologia's Jump In! I like what is outlined in the TOC--it looks like he'll learn a lot of the basics I want him to have in place before high school--so I think it is something we'll both be happy with.

Do I need the TM for this, or can I get away with just the student book?

Thanks! Oh, and a big thank you to everyone who has been so patient with me the last few weeks as I stumbled around looking for the right writing program!

I don't have an answer for you, because I have been looking at this for my son too. However, CBD.com has the set for $27.99, that's only a couple of dollars more than the student book alone. I would say go for the set :)

http://www.christianbook.com/jump-in-kit-2-volumes/sharon-watson/pd/437014?item_code=WW&netp_id=461233&event=ESRCG&view=details

We're LOVING "Jump In!" this year. I gotta be honest, I forgot it came with a teacher edition. I probably have it upstairs. Everything seems so self-explanatory that I haven't felt the need to consult the teacher guide. Totally forgot about it until this thread! It might have some good stuff in there too, who knows...:lol:

I don't have an answer for you, because I have been looking at this for my son too. However, CBD.com has the set for $27.99, that's only a couple of dollars more than the student book alone. I would say go for the set :)

http://www.christianbook.com/jump-in-kit-2-volumes/sharon-watson/pd/437014?item_code=WW&netp_id=461233&event=ESRCG&view=details

Thanks!