Menu

Anyone want to sell their Integrated Listening System (iLs)

Guest melroza

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mom_est2008

Hi there,  I am looking for a used ils system. If anyone is trying to sell their system please feel free to email me the details at kristalptk@yahoo.com. I am trying to spend no more than ~$800 if possible. Thank you so much!

• 2 months later...

Hi, 

I have an iLS system for sale. Comes with the iPod, the bone conductor headphones, the pack and the whole kit of balance board, booklet etc. Email me if interested. donnavanessa@gmail.com

Guest KateW2244

Hi!  I have a 2012 Focus 200 System for sale.  I used it with 2 of my children, my 13 year old daughter who has resolving apraxia of speech and auditory processing disorder and my 8 year old son.  My son had a big improvement in his reading and is now in advanced reading this fall.  My daughter has improvements in her school work and an unexpected gain - she passed 6 levels of gymnastics in about 3 months - normally it takes about 3 months to pass one level, it improved her balance and coordination.

It is the Focus 200 System and includes Sennheiser HD203 Bone Conduction Headphones, an IPOD Touch with the Reading and Auditory Processing program and the Optimal Performance 1 & 2 programs, chargers, playbook, fanny pack, balance board, bean bags, balls, carrying bag, instruction manuals and the training book from the parent seminar. It is gently used and in very good condition.  I'm asking $900 including shipping and will accept payment via paypal. 

Thank you, Kate

9/28/2014 - Item has been sold.  Thank you.

• 3 months later...
Guest kmbailey

I am looking to purchase an Integrated Listening System (iLs Focus System) with either the iPod Touch or iPod Nano. Please contact me if you have one for sale.

kmbailey@kelliebailey.com

• 1 month later...

For anyone interested, I'm selling my used iLS system on eBay:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Integrated-Listening-iLS-system-with-equipment-/121565725396?

From the ad:

Integrated Listening (iLS) system. Adult used for 1 summer. Paid $2,920 new (although that included a few sessions with a learning psychologist). Includes everything in the picture: Headphones, amplifier, iPod Touch, holding pouch, amplifier charger, iPad charger, Tennis ball on-a-rope, racquet ball, 2 bean bags, iLS playbook (gives various exercises and background), balance board, and headband (never used). It definitely all works as well as when I bought it.

Absolutely ask me any questions you may have. I was the one who used it and bought it.

I'm willing to ship without charging extra. If you want it quicker, that works for me but I'll ask for the difference in price.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Guest Tristen

Hi! I just listed our Intergrated Listening (iLs) system on ebay. Here's the link if your interested:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/221715434049?

We listed it for $800. Here's the description:

Integrated Listening (iLS) System. Used for about 9 months. Includes everything in the picture: Storage case (handbag with logo), special bone conductor headphones with headband, amplifier, iPod Touch loaded with listening programs pictured, holding/carrying pouch, amplifier charger, iLS playbook (gives various exercises to do with accessories while listening) and user guide, 2 bean bags, racket ball & tennis ball on rope. It definitely all works as well as when I bought it.

My son used it and loved it. We all noticed a difference. He said it made him smarter. It helped him be able to focus more and "settle".  Please read about it on the iLs website. The research is amazing.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Mishamoo27

I am selling my gently used Total Focus system. Includes all programs and accessories in like new condition. Paid $1950. Will entertain reasonable offers.

Mishamoo27@hotmail.com

SOLD! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jennifer Lerner

Selling an INTEGRATED LISTENING SYSTEM for a reasonable offer. I paid $1800. Barely used.  Please email me jenlerner@gmail.com.

Integrated Listening Systems (iLs) is a multi-sensory program for improving brain function. The activities are fun and can be customized for all ages and skill levels, for use in clinics, schools, and home.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Selling an INTEGRATED LISTENING SYSTEM for a reasonable offer. I paid $1800. Barely used. Please email me jenlerner@gmail.com.

Integrated Listening Systems (iLs) is a multi-sensory program for improving brain function. The activities are fun and can be customized for all ages and skill levels, for use in clinics, schools, and home.

• 1 month later...
Guest croberts262

Anybody have a unit to sell?

I do! Only used by one person. Let me know if you are still looking!

Christine

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

Guest croberts262

Hi, I'd be interested in purchasing a unit.

Feel free to email me:

bulldog_msd6@hotmail.com

thanks,

Mark

OK will do! It is iLs total focus

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi , 

If you have a unit to sell I'm looking to buy one. 

Please let me know the condition and how much you are asking for at gunerharun@gmail.com .

Thanks

I have a Total Focus system with iPod touch in excellent condition. Comes with all the books and accessories (listed below). Low use. Some items are in brand new condition because I used my own stuff. $1000, includes shipping and insurance and I can accept PayPal. Email if interested at: sabrina.lulay@gmail.com.

The Total Focus System with iPod Touch comes complete with the following:

• Apple iPod Touch® - includes more than 200 hours of CD-quality music processed by iLs
  • iLs Focus Amplifier - powers and regulates the volume of the bone and air conduction headphones
  • iLs iPod-to-Amp Cable - high-fidelity cable that delivers audio from the iPod to the iLs Focus Amplifier
  • BC Headphones – professional headphones customized with bone conduction technology
  • iLs Waist Pack – to protect the iLs Focus Amplifier and iPod
  • Integration Kit - balance board, bean bags, racquetball, hanging tennis ball, headband, carrying case and Playbook
  • Chargers for Amp and iPod

The Total Focus is loaded with the following iLs programs and extras:

• Sensory Motor: 60-session program
  • Concentration & Attention: 40-session program
  • Reading & Auditory Processing: 40-session program
  • Optimal Performance I&II: 24 sessions each
  • Activities: for use with Interactive Language System
  • Playbook Videos: demonstrations of the Playbook Activities
  • Bone Conduction Test: unique feature to demonstrate/test bone conduction output

post-94450-0-55134500-1466546426_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sabrina1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just finished using our iLS System that we purchased in 2015 and now I'm looking to to sell it.  We have the Total Focus kit that includes the ipod touch all the accessories and the Playbook.  We paid $2300 for the system (purchased new - just used by my daughter).  Please contact me at angieanthos@gmail.com if you are interested and we discuss the price and I can send you pictures/details, etc. 

SOLD!

Edited by aanthos

I have an ILS total focus system purchased in early 2014 it has the bag, balance board, tennis ball on a string, bean bags, iPod touch, books, bone conduction headphones. Very lightly used. I still have the original reciept. I paid around 1900 I believe. I would like 1200. Email me with questions or for photos Shannonm.miller@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am looking to buy a used ILS total focus system. Would prefer a newer model is possible. If you want to keep the ipod/iphone and sell just the headphone/amplifier set I am fine with it as well, as I have another friend whose headphones/amplifier is not working and is willing to give her ipod to me.

I live in US, I will pay for shipping within US. Please mail me ppriya_r at yahoo dot com.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am looking to sell our ILS system. It was purchased in 2014 and comes with many accessories, balance board, bean bags, carry bag, headband strap, Headphones, iPod, etc. Willing to ship anywhere, just want it to go to someone who needs it. Paid over $2400 for it, asking $900, open to offers. Please email me at nanni000@aol.com if interested

SOLD

Edited by nanni000

• 4 weeks later...

SOLD

I have a like new iLS system to sell. It was purchased recently and comes with everything - $1,000.00

Please email me at   [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script>

Almost new iLS Focus System & Kickstarter Activity Pack

• iLs Programs loaded onto an Apple iPod
  • iLs1000 headphones custom-fitted with bone conduction capability
  • iLs mini-amplifier with adjustable air and bone conduction volume
  • Integration Kit and Playbook for visual motor and balance activities
  • Custom rechargeable amplifier for up to 8 hours of continual use
  • Waistpack – adjustable for children and adults
  • iLs Carrying Case
  • Activity Pack includes All equipment necessary for iLs’ Visualâ€Balanceâ€Coordination Program, implemented with the Integration Kit  â€ balls, bean bags, balance board & Playbook guide for visual/vestibular activities.
  •  
Edited by Elana

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...