Menu

Do Staples Better binders go on sale?

If you go to their webpage and click on the ad sheet up at the top (looks like a little pic of flyer you'd get in the mail) go to page 8-9 and click at the bottom. They claim you get 2 dollars off a binder if you bring in an old one to trade in. Good until tomorrow.

HTH.

Are these better than the Avery Durable binders? I get 50% off coupons for these mailed to my e-mail address almost every week as a Rewards card holder.

Go feel them. The only drawback is that they don't slide in and out of the shelf quite as easily. OTOH, the don't FALL down or off the shelf as easily. So easy to close, my son can do it without thinking he's going to clack a finger tip off.

I love them.

Yes, definitely go feel them. LOL! I read about them on SatoriSmiles a while ago and tonight I finally made it into a Staples to look at them IRL. They really are better, IMO. For one, there are no sharp edges. Yeah, you really just got feel them. I'm sold. At our Staples, they were only .50 cents more expensive than the clear-view binders.

I got a bunch of ink cartridges I'm going to trade in so I can buy some of the binders when my rewards come in.

Go feel them. The only drawback is that they don't slide in and out of the shelf quite as easily. OTOH, the don't FALL down or off the shelf as easily. So easy to close, my son can do it without thinking he's going to clack a finger tip off.

I love them.

Ooh, thanks! Wonder if I can dig up an old binder. Hmm.

ETA: Well, rats! I don't think our flyer has it. There's a Martha Stewart coupon on our page 8. I looked through the rest and didn't see it.

If you go to their webpage and click on the ad sheet up at the top (looks like a little pic of flyer you'd get in the mail) go to page 8-9 and click at the bottom. They claim you get 2 dollars off a binder if you bring in an old one to trade in. Good until tomorrow.

HTH.

Edited by pitterpatter

I love them.

We love these binders! I cannot imagine getting them for $.99! Our store offers a discount (20%?) if you buy 3 Staples products.

Yes, definitely go feel them. LOL! I read about them on SatoriSmiles a while ago and tonight I finally made it into a Staples to look at them IRL. They really are better, IMO. For one, there are no sharp edges. Yeah, you really just got feel them. I'm sold. At our Staples, they were only .50 cents more expensive than the clear-view binders.

I got a bunch of ink cartridges I'm going to trade in so I can buy some of the binders when my rewards come in.

What kind of credit do you get for ink cartridges? I have about 3 old ones. Now you guys have me wanting the Staples binders!

$2 per cartridge in Staples Rewards. (Used to be $3. :glare:) You'll have to wait until the end of the quarter for the check, but you should receive it before fall and the new school year for most people. I have at least ten I need to recycle, so that will get me a couple of binders...I'm going for the 1.5-in. ones.

ETA: Was just looking, now it looks like Rewards might be issued monthly.

What kind of credit do you get for ink cartridges? I have about 3 old ones. Now you guys have me wanting the Staples binders!
Edited by pitterpatter

Yes, definitely go feel them. LOL! I read about them on SatoriSmiles a while ago and tonight I finally made it into a Staples to look at them IRL. They really are better, IMO. For one, there are no sharp edges. Yeah, you really just got feel them. .

Another binder feeler here. Love them.

I really gulped at the price when we bought the first one. It is the first binder we've had that stood up to a kid's backpack without breaking in the first year so it does feel worth the money, but no I don't see them on sale.

At my store, the 1-1/2-in. ones are $8.99 each, which is only .50 cents more than the Avery kind with the see-through pocket on the front. Online, they are $9.99 for some reason. :glare:

I can't remember the price of the others.

I have seen these binders on a blog and wondered where they came from. How much do they run, per binder? Thanks!:001_smile: