Menu

Great Men and Women

Ohio12

I was reading another thread about books that go along with SOTW. Can anyone clarify this for me. They were talking about "the books from the AG" which I do understand. Then then they also talked about the "list of great men and women" What is the difference and where do I get the list of great men and women book list?

I was reading another thread about books that go along with SOTW. Can anyone clarify this for me. They were talking about "the books from the AG" which I do understand. Then then they also talked about the "list of great men and women" What is the difference and where do I get the list of great men and women book list?

I did not post on that thread, but I think I can help. In the Activity Guides (AG) that goes with the SOTW books there are additional reading recommendation lists. In the WTM, there are lists of Great Men and Women for each time period in the grammar section of history, in the logic section, there are lists of topics to explore by time period, and in the rhetoric section, there are lists of great books by time period.

HTH,

Amanda

I did not post on that thread, but I think I can help. In the Activity Guides (AG) that goes with the SOTW books there are additional reading recommendation lists. In the WTM, there are lists of Great Men and Women for each time period in the grammar section of history, in the logic section, there are lists of topics to explore by time period, and in the rhetoric section, there are lists of great books by time period.

HTH,

Amanda

Yep. And in the grades 3 and 4 section of history in WTM, there are lists of events to cover, as well.