Menu

Kathleen - One Year Adventure Novel ? please

I would love to begin this with dd next year, but also want to finish Jump In with her, would it be possible to break it up, IOW I've looked at the samples, but I don't have it in my hands, I'd like to do the non-fiction writing in Jump In for a couple weeks, then go to the OYAN book, etc.

Have you planned to work straight through it? I don't mind if it takes 2 years to complete.

thanks

I would love to begin this with dd next year, but also want to finish Jump In with her, would it be possible to break it up, IOW I've looked at the samples, but I don't have it in my hands, I'd like to do the non-fiction writing in Jump In for a couple weeks, then go to the OYAN book, etc.

Have you planned to work straight through it? I don't mind if it takes 2 years to complete.

thanks

I guess I see it taking more time than one year as I don't think ideas for conflict, characters, etc. come easily (unless you already had an idea of what you wanted to write before you started). I suppose we will break it up to some degree. I am a fairly relaxed homeschooler and my daughter focuses about 75% of her time on piano - the rest of it she fits in here and there. I would think non-fiction and OYAN are so different that if you had time and were so inclined you could do them at the same time. I'd leave time for mulling and pondering where OYAN is concerned.