Menu

Spring Cleaning Challenge 2012 - Day 17?

Wah! I lost almost a whole week! I was just too plain busy this week, so that when I wasn't running around I was trying to do regular stuff like making a quick dinner and tidying up from that, or getting my dh's laundry done. So no spring cleaning for me ALL week. The truth is that on top of my regularly busy schedule, we'ved added SAT study, track (which is located 30 minutes away) plus I was preparing for a big event at our Aquinas Learning Center. Also we had three church things to attend this week! Yesterday, Friday, I did have free time but I kinda collapsed. Just didn't have the energy to do much of anything.

So I'm already at Day 17 (I think. I've sort of lost track!). Today I will finally finish up the boxes in the basement. I also have to get my car in because the tires are low and uneven and I think the brakes feel like they need tightening.

This coming week we have no Latin or Aquinas Learning. So the load is considerably lightened. I'm going full steam ahead. I plan to finish the basement today and start on bedrooms tomorrow. Hopefully they'll be all done by Friday. My room is the worst! My dh is a packrat and there is so much JUNK stuffed in the corners of our master bedroom that I have no idea what to do with. Also, I have way too many books and not enough bookcases!

So if anyone is still out there trying to spring clean before the holidays, please join me again!

I got a lot done this a.m. Cleaned out a big box of old electronic junk. Sorted all the electronic/computer stuff into boxes and laid them at my dh's door to sort through. Cleaned off arts/craft table/counter which hadn't been cleaned in 2 years! They had just become dumping grounds for stuff we didn't know what to do with. Cleaned out old bookcase in basement with lots of old curriculum. Washed everything down and swept. Yahoo! I'm rocking!

Now to attend to the car!