Menu

Computer crashing and funnix

I had two new laptops die recently. I had a HP that was just under a year old that was working fine and just one day wouldn't power on. It was under warrenty so they sent it out to be repaired. It had to go in twice because it didn't get fixed the first time. They ended up replacing it since they couldn't fix it with a Dell. I had it for only 2 weeks and dowoaded funnix two nights ago. The next night it would not boot and it had an error message that indicated it was the hard drive. They replaced it for me.

I am really scared now. Nothing happen to cause it to crash. I don't go on weird websites. The only thing I downoaded was funnix. My old laptop had funnix too. It was downloaded a year ago but I started using it right before it happen. I want to use the software with dd. I read the teachers guide and what it said to do it the child isn't reading the passages fluently and I wanted to give that a try since we got stuck in 100 easy lessons. Could it have possblly been from dowloading it? I want to download it again but I can't crash another computer. Has anyone else who downloaded the free software had issues with their computer afterward? I had microsoft security essentials so it was protected.