Menu

Hands of a Child??

KristineIN

I used to have an account and had bought several things before. I can't find them on my computer, and when I went to log in to HOAC, I noticed I no longer have an account. I thought I had logged in before and was still able to download them. I e-mailed them and they said I would have to create a new account, I'm waiting to hear back again, am I wrong thinking I was still able to download stuff that I purchased previously?

I hope you know what I'm talking about, sorry if this is confusing. Any advice?

Thanks,

Kristine

They've been very helpful in remedying the situation, but it's very frustrating. Ebooks that were available were really not or at least I couldn't access them. I haven't checked back to see if my account is still okay, but I guess I should! They have good customer service so I hope they can help you.

Since they got a new website, you do have to create a new account.

I know that if you place an order with this new website, the orders you have placed will be in your account file and will show under recent orders. They did include when your super memberships expire (don't know if you are one or not).

So far I haven't seen any of my old orders from the old account (at the old website) show up in my new account. I liked having this feature, just in case I delete something, loose something, or (knock on wood) my computer has problems. I know most ebook places don't provide a storage area like HOAC did and I sure appreciated that.

I "heard" they will be adding past order to our accounts. Don't know if that has changed or not, but I will check into it as well (for my own peace of mind).

Just looked at an newsletter from 12-29:

"Every customer, who hasn't already done so, will need to create a new account in the new system. At this time our return customers will not have access to past orders, however, we do have access to that information. If you are a returning customer and have a question about a previous order, we can look things up and make sure you get whatever you need. We will be entering all orders placed on our old shopping system into the new system after the New Year, so returning customers will have access to their past purchases. "

So from that, I take it they are working on it and in the mean time if you have a question, contact them. :)

HTH~Tina