Menu

Writing with Skill Level 2 projected release?

My guess is that it will be about a year from now. I believe it was projected to come out at a pace of one per year. That was part of why she stopped work on ALL. If she spent her time working on ALL to make it more workable she would have to delay WWS.

And then the Hive would be very, very sad. And we don't want a sad Hive, do we?

Dear WTMers and fans of Peace Hill Press,

Here’s more good news...Level 2 is progressing along nicely, and I expect to make it available in the fall for those who’ve already begun Level 1.

SWB

This is from her post on the ALL megathread that announced ALL won't be coming, but WWS2 is currently on track for the fall of 2012. (Not sure if that'll be PDF trial w/print coming at the end of 2012/start of 2013 or ??)

• 1 year later...

It's now January 2013. I don't see Writing with Skill Level 2 available at Peace Hill Press. We are currently using Level 1 this year and would LOVE to use Level 2 in the fall of 2013. Any update on when Level 2 may be released? We are truly enjoying Level 1!

It's now January 2013. I don't see Writing with Skill Level 2 available at Peace Hill Press. We are currently using Level 1 this year and would LOVE to use Level 2 in the fall of 2013. Any update on when Level 2 may be released? We are truly enjoying Level 1!

There was an update pretty recently and I believe the new release date is August. (Amazon has it on their website with a release date of August 3.) However, the beginning of the book will be available in pdf or some sort of computer file format earlier than that for those who are planning to purchase WWS 2.