What's with the ads?

Photo
- - - - -

Writing with Skill Level 2 projected release?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

What's with the ads?

#1 Veritaserum

Veritaserum

The Supreme Mugwump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5120 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:04 PM

Is there a projected release date for WWS2? I tried searching the sticky, but didn't see the answer. Thanks!

#2 Bloggermom

Bloggermom

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1168 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:12 PM

I am also interested in knowing this so I know how slow to pace level 1.

#3 redsquirrel

redsquirrel

The Stuff of Legends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7283 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:24 PM

My guess is that it will be about a year from now. I believe it was projected to come out at a pace of one per year. That was part of why she stopped work on ALL. If she spent her time working on ALL to make it more workable she would have to delay WWS.

And then the Hive would be very, very sad. And we don't want a sad Hive, do we?

#4 Veritaserum

Veritaserum

The Supreme Mugwump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5120 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:53 PM

Ok, I'll plan to finish half of level 1 this semester and finish it during the first semester this fall. Hopefully Level 2 will be ready by January next year. :)

#5 RootAnn

RootAnn

* Certified Crazy Lady *

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3286 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:22 PM

Dear WTMers and fans of Peace Hill Press,

Here’s more good news...Level 2 is progressing along nicely, and I expect to make it available in the fall for those who’ve already begun Level 1.

SWB

This is from her post on the ALL megathread that announced ALL won't be coming, but WWS2 is currently on track for the fall of 2012. (Not sure if that'll be PDF trial w/print coming at the end of 2012/start of 2013 or ??)

#6 susie

susie

Just Visiting

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:31 AM

It's now January 2013. I don't see Writing with Skill Level 2 available at Peace Hill Press. We are currently using Level 1 this year and would LOVE to use Level 2 in the fall of 2013. Any update on when Level 2 may be released? We are truly enjoying Level 1!

#7 Mom0012

Mom0012

Apprentice Bee Keeper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6552 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

It's now January 2013. I don't see Writing with Skill Level 2 available at Peace Hill Press. We are currently using Level 1 this year and would LOVE to use Level 2 in the fall of 2013. Any update on when Level 2 may be released? We are truly enjoying Level 1!

There was an update pretty recently and I believe the new release date is August. (Amazon has it on their website with a release date of August 3.) However, the beginning of the book will be available in pdf or some sort of computer file format earlier than that for those who are planning to purchase WWS 2.

#8 susie

susie

Just Visiting

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:19 PM

Thanks!

#9 TNLisa

TNLisa

Hive Mind Larvae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

This is great news - WWS 1 has been a perfect fit for 8th grade dd.

What's with the ads?