Menu

Timez Attack addition and subtraction

melmichigan

I just realized today that the addition and subtraction Beta test versions are available for download. My DS is thrilled. :)

... have you tried them yet? Button's having lots of fun with the free Timez Attack, and I just upgraded it for him; but he detested the addition/subtraction. Maybe he must messed the pre-test up, though ...

:confused: Where is the download? All I see is the multiplication and division. Thanks!

I'm not sure??

I was slightly annoyed when we went to start it and it asked for my order# and email.....had to spend 10 minutes going back in my emails looking for it :glare:

But it worked fine after that.

Have you purchased the levels from Big Brainz or are you using the free one?

Maybe they haven't released the Beta test as a free option?

So for those of you that already have it installed on your computers, go and activate/launch (whatever it's called) it. When we did this - it asked for our order# and email address......which it has NEVER done before now. Once we did this - it took us into the program and then we could choose which participant and then which program (addition/subtraction or multiplication, etc).

Hopefully that works?

I've ordered both the mult. and div. and am on their email list :glare:

Downloading the free version won't mess up my current mult. and div.? I'm just wondering because when I purchased the div. it reset the mult. so the kids had to start over again (this was when the div. first came out but am just wondering...)

I just sent an email as well ;)

Edited by Homeschooling6

I tried to download math but didn't have any luck. When I go to the website and click on addition, it opens a link to add your email and says addition is coming soon. I tried downloading multiplication to see if a link for addition would appear but only the multiplication and division showed up. Has anyone been able to access addition who hasn't paid for multiplication or division?

I tried to download math but didn't have any luck. When I go to the website and click on addition, it opens a link to add your email and says addition is coming soon. I tried downloading multiplication to see if a link for addition would appear but only the multiplication and division showed up. Has anyone been able to access addition who hasn't paid for multiplication or division?

:iagree:This is what I got too.. so bumping for any ideas you all have. Or for answers to the bolded. Thanks!

We have not paid for anything and were able to get to addition yesterday. We were doing multiplication in the past. Yesterday went to http://www.bigbrainz.com/ Chose downloads (home-use) from the top. At the bottom in tiny print chose free/ full on-line version. Then if I recall it loaded some stuff. I at some point had to enter an email and I think a user name or something like that. we then set-up children and then chose game - which gave us the option of all 4 operations. I know if took about 10 minutes to load - may just be my PC.

Best of luck - let us know if it works.

We have not paid for anything and were able to get to addition yesterday. We were doing multiplication in the past. Yesterday went to http://www.bigbrainz.com/ Chose downloads (home-use) from the top. At the bottom in tiny print chose free/ full on-line version. Then if I recall it loaded some stuff. I at some point had to enter an email and I think a user name or something like that. we then set-up children and then chose game - which gave us the option of all 4 operations. I know if took about 10 minutes to load - may just be my PC.

This worked for me! THANK YOU!!

This didn't work for me. I really want to get it, and I can't figure out what I could be doing wrong!

This didn't work for me. I really want to get it, and I can't figure out what I could be doing wrong!

I downloaded the multiplication and division (the new version) and then once I chose a child's name to start a new game it asked what application I wanted. When I chose addition and subtraction it asked if I wanted to download that additional application, which we did.